Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Thankful Tree


Well, she survived a year in storage and has come back to grace us with her presence. Who am I talking about? The Thankful Tree, of course!



It is so easy for me to let Thanksgiving come and go without really, truly thinking about all that I have to give thanks for. We started this tree last year to help us remember our blessings during the month of November. It is amazing, when we write them down, how our eyes open. The little things that we take for granted are truly gifts from a loving Heavenly Father.

So this month we give thanks for all our blessings by putting a leaf on the tree. Leave a comment about the things you are thankful for and I will put a leaf on our tree for each one.




Today I will be adding leaves for:

little helpers
amazing sunsets
and
the thankful tree





SBB

2 comments:

  1. i think ive told you this, but we do the same thing but in a turkey!

    what im thankful for:

    my station in life-being a poor student, fulfilling my dreams, and having a blast doing it with my awesome husband.

    my family-BOTH sides!

    my cute little nephew who gives me hope for cute kids and being a good mommy...someday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for the gospel
    I am thankful for family
    I am thankful that change is possible
    I am thankful for the beautiful Utah mountains
    I am thankful for a daughter who reminds me to count my blessings

    ReplyDelete