Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bug-Isms


Today I'm grateful for the Bug. I feel like he has been a little slighted these past few weeks as we adjust to life with two. Albeit rough, he sure loves his new little brother. He is a fabulous little boy, and I need to remember to see it more often. Here are some of the things he has said/done recently that brought joy to my heart:

"Mine yiddo brella" (my little umbrella). He was holding a thumb tack over his head.

"A ininini an yon!" (to infinity and beyond!). As he catapults himself backwards in the baby's car seat.

A cunnine pizza (I'm cutting pizza). As he rolls a broken training wheel along the ground.

A dramatic neighborhood boy pretending to be Optimus Prime (Transformers), lays on the ground and says: you're the only one who can help me! Isaac yells: I fick it! (I'll fix it), runs to Ed's tool box, and commences 'fixing' him with a wrench.




Love you, Bug!


SBB

No comments:

Post a Comment