Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 4th


Today I am thankful that the Little Man went 7 1/2 hours between feedings last night!!!


A week and a half old? That is definitely something to celebrate!

I am also grateful for:

The Little Man in general. He's perfect.

Burp cloths. Never really needed them with the Bug.

My new (used) double stroller that we got for an amazing deal.

Disposable diapers. I would be doing laundry 24-7 otherwise.

The diaper graveyard. I would like to say it took more than a morning to accumulate, but...

Family reunions. This weekend should be fun!

All of the beautiful people that have provided meals for us this past week.

A body that has healed amazingly well. I feel great!

A little Bug that just seems to roll with the punches. He's such a great kid.


My country, my freedom, and my patriotic husband.

Happy 4th of July!

Don't be dumb with your fireworks...

SBB


1 comment: