Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Good Stuff

Thankful for:

Good friends and blessings from Heaven (in other words, a $50 blessing outfit that I'm borrowing instead of having to buy).

Good days and answers to prayer (a feeling that I can actually handle life. Friends who invite the Bug over for a morning. A day without raising my voice or getting frustrated).

Improvement and progression (I'm getting faster again. Running, that is--I'm afraid that mentally there is no hope).

Good times and the ability to adapt (ie., a grown man, a toddler, and a baby taking a "bath" at the bottom of a not-at-all-spacious shower. Sorry, no pictures for this one).

A sweet big brother who takes care of his 'yiddo brudder Amum'.

I couldn't find the Bug anywhere yesterday. I should have known where to look first. "A heppin' Amum, Mom!" He had lost his pacifier.


"Amum need a drink"


"Here, Amum. Pyay dis"


This face.


SBB

2 comments:

  1. I love the water bottle perched on his shoulder!!! That is too funny!

    ReplyDelete