Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Bug

I just feel the need to say how grateful I am to be the mother of my little Bug. I am crazy about him, and we have so much fun together. He has the sweetest, most entertaining personality. I love how he says thanks when you do ANYTHING for him. Sometimes he gets so carried away he even thanks himself.

Every day when the Mr. comes home I try to remember all the cute things he's done, but there's no way to recreate those moments. A camera doesn't capture it, and I struggle to put it into words in my journal. I always want to remember how he is right this second. I want to be able to look back on it and cherish this time, because he is growing up so fast.

Motherhood is becoming so much more rewarding as I get to experience life through his eyes. I am so grateful to be able to do so--that I get to be the one reading him books and taking him on walks and making lunch and playing the "tar" (guitar). I am grateful to the Mr. for supporting me in my role as a mom, and for working so hard so that I can stay home and we can live a comfortable life.

I know that nothing can replace the time the Bug and I are spending together. He is a special little boy, and while I don't want him to grow up too fast, I am excited to see the man he grows up to be.


SBB

No comments:

Post a Comment