Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am Grateful


I am Grateful
For

-Benefits. I am so glad that The Mr.'s work is paying for movers! What a blessing.

-A sense of humor, and a quirky little kid that demands it.

Cooling off Daddy's muffins. Isaac decided to make sure they weren't poisoned. Nope, they're safe. All of them.

-People who inspire me. Meekness, charity, and humility are traits that I greatly admire. And seriously lack.

-A healthy pregnancy.

-Guardian angels. Every once in awhile I realize how many things could go horribly wrong in my life, and don't.

-Kizzy finding a good home. It breaks my heart when the Bug asks where she is, and then says "Tiddy. Don." (Kizzy, gone), but I'm also grateful that he's not old enough to really get it yet.


Just before saying goodbye

-Continual learning & progression.

Happy Thursday!



SBB

3 comments:

  1. I love how Isaac took a bite out of every muffin....too cute! So sorry about Kizzy....glad you were able to find her a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little bites make me laugh! Your hair is looking so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bitten muffins cracked me up!! I remember those good 'ol days when my little boys did "naughty" little things like that. Now those big boys do naughty little things like that ON PURPOSE and it's NOT funny!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete