Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's that Time Again


The Bug's first egg-dying experience. We managed to crack almost every one.

Can it really be Thursday again? I cannot believe how fast time has been flying lately.

Today I am thankful for:

Books. Right now I'm especially grateful for 'Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child,' 'Elmo's First Day of School', and the Scriptures, as well as the several books that are helping me prep for childbirth round 2.

My Wheat Grinder. I tried using a manual grinder the other day just to see how effective it was. Holy cow, I'm grateful for my electric one!

Energy. I am so grateful that I had all the energy I did during my second trimester. I have been seriously dragging the last few mornings!

Listening for the "fizzies" to stop


Tell me he doesn't look like my brother Matthew when he was little.

My Bug. I'm sure you get sick of reading this. But seriously, I about can't get enough of this little guy lately. He is so much fun, and he has such a happy disposition. As crazy as it sounds, he can be pretty obedient, too. I am loving how well he is starting to play by himself. He makes the funnest sound effects. Lately my favorite phrase of his is 'oh, yes.'

Jesus Christ. The Mr. and I are speaking in church this Sunday, and it has given me an opportunity to really study about and ponder the Atonement and Resurrection. It is all so incomprehensible to me. I don't think I'll ever understand, but I am so, so grateful. Life would have little meaning to me without the blessings brought by His actions.

Happy Easter!

SBB

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your talks! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...I'm grateful for my electric wheat grinder too but having a manual one around for emergencies h'aint a bad idea... Hope you had a great easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I was trying our out to see if I could handle leaving our electric one in storage. Nope, we can't!

    ReplyDelete