Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Little (and Big) Things





This week I am thankful for:

My mom. She has helped so much with The Bug while I go to my multitude of Dr.'s appointments the past few months. Most of the people who read this blog know her, and subsequently know she is a saint. Thanks Mom!

A budget. Not only do I enjoy doing it (I know, I'm weird), it provides such a sense of security to know we have more coming in than going out every month.

Sunny days, when they happen.

Garage sales and KSL. Lifesavers.

Nice face, Bug.

Running. Oh, I can't wait to go running again! Only a few more weeks...

Speaking of weeks, I'm grateful that there are (potentially) less than three until we get to meet goober #2 and I can bend, twist, and jump again.


An amazing husband who secretly planned a night out to see Les Mis months ago! What a stud. (One day I will be a true blogger and actually remember to take pictures when we do cool things)

Three day weekends.

My awesome family.

MOAB!
I've never been. What better time to go than at 9 months pregnant? No worries, we had a trial run last weekend to make sure I could do something fun while we're down there. Super excited for the trip, and to see our friends.

36 1/2 weeks.
6 miles--I consider it a success.
We'll see how I fair on an incline in Moab.




SBB

2 comments:

  1. YOU are amazing, too, like your momma! Who goes on a 6 mile hike when uber-pregnant? YOU! Your belly is darling, too!

    ReplyDelete