Wednesday, July 7, 2010

All Better, Mommy

"It was one of the worst days of my life. The washing machine broke down, the telephone kept ringing, my head ached, and the mail carrier brought a bill I had no money to pay. Almost to the breaking point, I lifted my one-year-old into his high chair, leaned my head against the tray, and began to cry. Without a word, my son took his pacifier out of his mouth and stuck it in mine."
Clara Null




Thank goodness for sweet little children! Have a good one.


SBB

P.S. I'd love some comments of similar things your kids have done.

2 comments:

  1. Aawwww. I love the quote and the picture. Sometimes (this is awful) when I'm mad at Lizzy, she'll stroke my arm and look up in my face and say in a sweet little voice, "It's okay, Mommy, it's okay!" And then everything is okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Audrey comes up to me now to give me a hug and she pats my back! :)

    ReplyDelete