Thursday, July 29, 2010

So much to be Grateful for


So I haven't posted for a few days--life has been crazy, but that just brings so much to be grateful for!

This week I am grateful for:

Our new car! It is a cute little thing with a new dark green paint job. Sure, she's got some miles on her but she's in great shape and I know she'll last us a long time. Now I will not be home-bound when the Mr. drives to work. Yay!




Resilient little boys. Thank heavens swallowing ten consecutive pieces of gum doesn't seem to do any damage.



The poison control hotline, always at my finger tips for first-time-mommy questions, like: should I be concerned that my son just swallowed ten consecutive pieces of gum? They're going to start recognizing my number.



The kiddy pool. Best investment ever.




Our garden. This year there is actually cantaloupe growing on our cantaloupe plants! Can you believe it?







Family. We had so much fun this weekend when some out-of-towners graced us with their presence. Grateful that Randy joined our family and brought so many awesome people with him.







What are YOU thankful for?

SBB

4 comments:

  1. Today I'm grateful that they are putting the roof on our house.

    Everyday I'm grateful for my wonderful family, of which you are an important part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, should I be worried that Eliza swallows gum daily? As many pieces as she can get ahold of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also thankful for my family. I am surrounded by people who I love, admire, and really really like. Sometimes my cup is so full I can hardly take in all of my blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for your uplifting posts. I love reading your blog. Prayer was one I thought about recently, too.

    ReplyDelete