Friday, July 9, 2010

LAAAAAAAAAAA

The days have been melting together here at the P house and I totally forgot about my Thankful Thursday! So I guess it is a Thankful Friday-that-I-thought-was-Thursday. Here it is:


This summer I have had the opportunity to participate in community theater for the first time. I have loved it! Today I am grateful for music, dancing, talents, and the ability to develop them. I am so thankful that God didn't just throw us down here into a school of hard knocks without anything to lift us up, bring us joy, and make life fun!

I recognize this isn't something I will be able to do often, and I am thoroughly enjoying the opportunity. I'm grateful for people who share their time and talents to create a forum for creativity (board members, directors, etc), and the cast members who come together to share their passion, willing to work their tails off to produce something that will hopefully lift and inspire, and a husband who is so accommodating to let me do what I love.

As a side note, today I am also incredibly thankful for a husband who listens, who wouldn't fight with me even if I wanted him to, who is humble, considerate, and very patient with me.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for those things, too. I appreciate the reminder! And you are a GREAT dancer!

    ReplyDelete