Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Thursday


I totally forgot Thankful Thursday last week! What a bum I am. I better make today's list twice as long.


Today I am grateful:

That we have had two families come and look at our house this week (I'm told that's unheard of in this market).

That we have a great Realtor (and friend) that was willing to spend
7 HOURS looking at houses yesterday. And he bought us lunch. Way awesome.

For taco soup.

For an awesome sister-in-law who made the Bug feel at home with her family while we house
hunted.

For these pictures:




was 1/2 second too late. The look on his face was priceless.




For exercise

That this Autumn has been incredibly mild so far. I can't believe how warm it's been. Good weather to train for a Triathlon...sigh...

For a master bath. Apparently a lot of homes in Utah don't have them.

For life. I get frustrated some times, but it is such a gift just to be here.


Count your Blessings!


SBB




1 comment:

  1. What ADORABLE pictures!!! I love the one with him looking up at his daddy!! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete