Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another Day Another...


...Haircut?



I know, I know, I just barely got it cut. And it wasn't the right cut for what I needed. As it so happens, this cut is what I need. It looks a little boy-ish under a hat, so I've had to make some of them a little more feminine. The good news is that I touch my hair WAY less with it this short, so I've been getting by with some nifty headbands I've whipped up which is a refreshing break from the daily hat.








I'm pretty serious about this getting-rid-of-Trich thing. I've decided I've got too many other things I need to work on to keep dealing with this problem. Usually I try to fix everything at once, and I end up in a frustrated heap having accomplished nothing. I am going to beat this. And, when I have, I will lick the next thing on my list. Until then I've got to be patient and just deal with my other shortcomings.

But, I have to say, I'm kind of having fun.



SBB

3 comments:

  1. Hot mama!! *whistles* Love the haircut. I know, I know - you could do a fauxhawk and use so much hairspray that your hairs are all so completely glued together that you couldn't get a grip on any of them!! Now wouldn't that be a sight. ;) love you love you

    ReplyDelete