Friday, January 21, 2011

Belated Thanks

I'm going to count 4:14 in the morning on Friday as Thursday, okay? So, in my distorted (and sleep-deprived) reality, this is my totally on-time Thankful Thursday post.

This morning, I am thankful for:

Hair products and makeup. Sometimes it's nice to remind yourself that you're a woman. And pretty.

Answers to prayers. A lot of times the Lord's tender mercies are little everyday things. Sometimes they are really big. This one has been a few months in coming. We never doubted that He would take care of us, and once again, as always, He has.

Relaxation and exercise.

Insomnia. Wait, no, not grateful for that one. Sorry, wrong list :)

Yummy, healthy food (see next Monday's post).

My Bug, my happiness.


Happy Thurs-Friday!



SBB

4 comments:

  1. Does this imply you've had luck with your house? I hope so! Of course we don't want you to go but we do hope for your success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be filled in on your really big tender mercy!! 'Hope your sleeping habits will normalize soon.?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we have had luck with our house! We decided to rent instead of sell. Go figure, as soon as we decided on renters, we actually got our first offer. But we feel really good about renting, so we will be looking to rent up in the Salt Lake area. We will most likely move in early March. It's bittersweet, but good at least to be moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an inkling that your news was about your house. Love it when blessing unfold!

    ReplyDelete