Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blessings

Today I am grateful for:

The human body. It is absolutely amazing. I am in awe regarding its many functions and ability to self-regulate. Whoever designed these things knew what they were doing (duh).

Modern technology. Usually I curse it and wish we all rode to school on a pony,
but I am becoming increasingly more thankful for it as I depend upon it more and more. Example: really grateful for insulin. Not a fan of 18 pound babies. Also grateful for enhalers, so that I can exercise and be a functioning member of society. And not die in the spring. Really, die.

A Bug who was SO good at the doctor's office today. Not so much at the store, but so, so good at the doctor's.

Artificial sweeteners. Another thing I never thought I would
say.

What are you grateful for?



SBB


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you can find the good in anything. I think a thankful person equals a happy(and healthy)person. Love your thankful posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alesha,

    Thanks! I have to say I'm not really a thankful person. The posts help me be more grateful.

    ReplyDelete