Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I think I Can I Think I Can

As I have had a tendency lately to focus on the things that are frustrating in my life, this will be a long list for my own sake.

My Blessings:

My son. His smile. His laugh. The cute way he says things. His little personality. His little clothes (that were mostly given to us).

My husband. His work ethic. His love for the Bug. His love for me. His dedication to doing what is right. His thoughtfulness.

Financial security

The Gospel

A warm home

My dog

Exercise. A healthy body.

Modern medicine

The scriptures. Modern-day prophets. Continuing revelation.

Prayer. Answers to prayer.

Trials. Growth.


My two favorite people sharing popcorn


Faith

Hope

The little baby growing inside me

Music

The ability to hear

Clean water to drink

A loving Heavenly Father

My talents and abilities

A college education

Freedom

Blueberries

Friends

Family

The opportunity to count my blessings


SBB

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely need to think beautifully positive thoughts for that growing baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what will get you through. Keep counting those blessings!

    ReplyDelete