Monday, January 24, 2011

Chicken Salad Sandwich (Yum)




When I lived in California, there was a little health supplement store within walking distance of the office where I worked. They had a sandwich & smoothie bar that I frequented quite regularly, because I was a little obsessed with their sandwiches. Enough to pay for them. I know, they were that good.

I got my veggie sandwich recipe (here) from them as well. Here is another eye-rolling, can't-help-but-make-noise-when-you eat-it-it's-so-good sandwich:


Chicken Salad Sandwich

Boil chicken breast on stove until cooked. Shred in a food processor or blender.

Add a few Tbsp plain y
ogurt to chicken (sounds gross, but really, mayo makes it way too heavy)

2 pieces WW/multi-grain bread with Miracle Whip

Pickles

Sprouts

Tomatoes

Spike seasoning (similar to Season-All, just better. Found some at my local Macey's the other day--yay!)

Serve with tortilla chips.

Yum. Just yum.


Tip: When I boil chicken for a dinner recipe, I like to throw in a little extra, shred it, and save it for a quick and easy chicken sandwich the next day.

Enjoy!


SBB

1 comment: