Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January Jewels

Today I am thankful for:

My little Bug. I wish I could put this time in a bottle and pull it out once-in-awhile in the future and remember exactly how he is right now. He is such a delight and a joy to me.

Fruit. Yum.

Indoor plumbing ( I don't know WHAT I ate, but I'm glad I don't have to run outside in 10 degree weather when nature calls. And calls. And calls).




Strength from God to do hard things, that I'm not quite capable of on my own.

My Mr. Just sayin', I got a really good one.

The Scriptures. It's amazing what I can learn about myself when I really jump in. Newest lesson learned: patience becomes you. Darn.

Friends and family. It is a good thing to feel loved. "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides"-David Viscott

Make it a good day!


SBB

No comments:

Post a Comment