Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gobble Gobble


Today I'm grateful for:

Good friends. Taking the Bug to play at someone else's house for a morning is like eating a Fenton's black & tan sundae. No, wait, it's better.

Batman (This would be Adam--don't ask me where I got that nickname) taking a two-hour nap because big brother wasn't home to cut it short.

A happy, smiley baby who just woke up from a two-hour nap.

Craft time with the Bug. I'm not the cool, fun, involved mom I envisioned myself to be at 16. I'm working on it, though. Who knows--maybe if I dabble in 'cool mom-ness' enough, I'll earn the title one day.

The temple.

Free Agency.

The Mr. And the dishes he washed last night.

Okay, now it's your turn!

What are you thankful for?


I want your thankfuls on my tree.


SBB

No comments:

Post a Comment