Thursday, November 3, 2011

Moments

Today I am grateful for

A Moment


(August 2011)

A moment when I chose to slow down and forget the to-do list

A moment of sitting on the floor with my boy and really seeing him.

It is so easy for me to forget what a special boy I have. Nothing is more important--there is no task to accomplish that could overshadow the value of a drop of time and attention in the bucket that becomes him.

This is my boy. And for all the little things that put me at my wit's end, there is love and laughter and sweetness ten times more if I will just see it.


SBB

1 comment:

  1. ha! we blogged about the same thing today, kinda. kindred spirits, I'm telling you. I love the way you put that - the bit about a drop of time in the bucket. love it. love you. you're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete