Monday, June 28, 2010

E-Z Smoothie



Okay, so I didn't make this smoothie. It just so happens that I am totally incapable of creating such an enticing photograph. But, I can tell you how to make a delicious smoothie that will look like this.

We love smoothies at our house, and they are just so easy to make.

Here is the recipe for my default smoothie:

1- 6 oz yogurt, any flavor
1-banana
5-6 strawberries, fresh or frozen
1-2 Tbsp fzn orange juice concentrate

add milk to desired consistency
sometimes I add a little vanilla, too

You can really play with this one, as there's not much you can do to mess it up (although I don't recommend adding maple flavored oatmeal as a thickener...love you Babe :)

Blueberries and raspberries are great in it. Sometimes I'll put in two bananas and make a really creamy shake. You can also sneak a little fresh spinach in there, and it still comes out tasting pretty fruity. One of my favorites is using a pina colada yogurt flavor and adding pineapple and some cream of coconut. SO good!


Enjoy!

SBB

No comments:

Post a Comment