Thursday, June 17, 2010

Believe Me Sister




I love my mister man






And, contrary to the song, I can tell you why.



Things I love about my Mr:

He is so patient. In the almost four years that I have known him, I have never once seen him lose his temper.

He is a hard worker. He works hard at work, then he comes back and works hard at home.

He doesn't brag. It's amazing the things I hear from other people that he's never told me.

He took the Bug on a father's & son's campout. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was the youngest one there. And not only did he take him, they had fun.

He is a wonderful father. The Bug adores him. Watching the two of them play is my favorite. The Mr. gets up with him and lets me get some extra winks almost every morning. Being such a good father bleeds into another reason that I love him so much:

He is a wonderful husband. He is so supportive of my role as a wife and mother. He is supportive of me in general. He also tells me I'm beautiful and who doesn't love that?

Thanks, Babe, for being so great. I sure do love you!


SBB

1 comment:

  1. You ARE beautiful, so it's not like that's a hard thing for him to say, I'm sure. It sounds like you found a WONDERFUL man for an AMAZING woman! I'm so glad, and I LOVE that you constantly record what you're grateful for.

    ReplyDelete