Tuesday, June 29, 2010

GOAL!

So I didn't post last Tuesday about my Trich. I've been a little discouraged in that area of my life. For awhile I thought I had found something that had worked, but then all of a sudden it wasn't working anymore. Luckily it has been better the past few days, but for the time being I am just biding my time and working with the amino acids. The dosage doubles in another week or so; hopefully with that will come improvement.

Right now I'm focusing on setting some goals for myself in other arenas of my life. Yesterday I chose three areas that I want to focus on.

1. Unnecessary sleep. I am working on getting up earlier in the mornings. My day needs a kick start.

2. Wasteful time on the internet. I have a goal to only be online while the Bug is napping (unless I am accomplishing something on my to-do list), and to only check all my "sites" for a few minutes each day.

3. Unhealthy eating. I am pre-diabetic, and I am totally addicted to sugar. I have always wanted to eat healthily and tried to do so, but it is time to put a permanent plan in action.

I am hoping to see some good changes in my life over the next few weeks. What are some goals that you are working on?


SBB

1 comment:

  1. Better dinner meal planning (so it's not time for dinner and I'm stumped with what to make)... an effective responsibility/job chart to help kids learn (and enjoy) work... Exercising with my hubby (even just walks during the evenings)...

    ReplyDelete