Thursday, September 30, 2010

Grateful Grump

Some days you just don't want to be grateful. I guess those are the most important ones.

I'm thankful that this life is a process. I'm thankful that even though there are rotten days there are really good days, too. I'm thankful that my son is forgiving, because Heaven knows I could be a better mom. I'm thankful that my husband is patient because I need it. I am thankful that I get to be at home and raise my child. I'm grateful for good health. I am blessed to get a full night's sleep almost every night. The Mr.'s job meets our financial needs. The Bug is healthy. We had a good garden this year. We are close to family. The church is true. Conference is this weekend. There must be a message that I really need to hear because Satan is sure trying hard to get me down.


SBB

No comments:

Post a Comment