Thursday, September 16, 2010

27 Years of Blessings

That's right, folks, another birthday came and went around here. 27 used to sound so old! Now, in all of my twenty-seven-ness I am grateful:

That I don't feel old

For friends and neighbors who bring us fruit

For my glasses. Or should I call them my finger-proof eyeball shields?

Our new "sound system." Thanks Mom, I've been playing music all day!

That little children need naps in the middle of the day

For time without the computer

For my new book 'Cooking with Food Storage' (more on that later)

For Macey's semi-annual case lot sale

That I have never owed on a credit card

For fun jewelry

That Conference is only a few weeks away!!


That I have so much to be grateful for



What are you thankful for?



SBB

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you!!! I was just thinking about how long we've known eachother now....goodness! Just wish we could see eachother every so often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that, Tammy! I wish we could get together, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy BIRTHDAY! I'm excited to hear about your food storage adventures :)

    ReplyDelete