Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday



By the time this post posts, I imagine I will be thankful:

That the musical is over. It's been a great summer, but it will be nice to have my evenings back.

For the computer. After having gone four days without, I am sure I will have a long list of things I want to do when I get back on.

For a clean house. I am really, really hoping that I will be grateful for a clean house on Thursday, because that will mean I have one. And it is time for me to have a really, really clean house.

For my Bug and the Mister. That's a pretty safe guess.

For this picture:


I love how a split second can make the difference between an awesome picture
and...well...this.


Hope you have a list of "gratefuls" today!


SBB

1 comment:

  1. Okay, still such a cute picture! I laughed, and in my mind though "HEY you GUYS!"You have the sweetest little boy!

    ReplyDelete