Monday, September 13, 2010

Do you Like my Hat?



So the first week of plan whatever-it-is-I'm-calling-it went really well. As long as I've got my head covered and glasses on, I don't pull. It's awesome. I do have to say the ensemble does get a little old, so I'm going to have to get creative. Transition times are my downfall; getting up in the morning, after working out, after a shower, before going to bed, etc.., I've decided I need to keep a hat and glasses next to the bed for the mornings, and gloves are better at night. It's just remembering that's the problem. All in all, a great first week. Now I just have to keep it up for...oh, six months...a year maybe...no problem!


Here's last week in pictures:























SBB





6 comments:

  1. You look glamorous in all these hats! I especially love the third one and the pig tails at the end.

    Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are over the top cute. I wish I looked as good as you in hats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree....you are cute in anything.....you should have NO worries on what other people think! Anyways, when you have your little guy with you.....I bet everyone looks at him because he's so cute....so what does it matter?!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do look beautiful in hats and you sure have some cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAY cute!! 'Love the hats on you!

    ReplyDelete