Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ham Fried Rice

We love this recipe at our house. I usually serve it with egg rolls or pot stickers. If anyone has a recipe for either of those, I would love to hear it!
Ham Fried Rice

2 eggs, lightly beaten
3/4 C cold cooked rice
2/3 C diced fully-cooked ham
1/2 C frozen peas & carrots
3/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
dash of pepper
dash of chili powder
1 1/2 tsp soy sauce

In skillet, cook & stir eggs over medium heat until completely set. Remove & set aside. In same skillet, cook all other ingredients but soy sauce until heated through. Add soy sauce & reserved eggs. Serve immediately.


*I usually use extra rice, so it will stretch farther. Sometimes I add a little brown sugar, too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to try this! I love Ham fried rice, but have never made my own.

    ReplyDelete