Monday, May 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday



There is so much to be grateful for! This week I am grateful:

-That we don't have to live on dirt floors.

-That my man is home from his business trip.

-For a working DISHWASHER!!! I opened it up this morning, and the dishes were clean! This is a first in my three years of marriage.

-For my new backsplash. A quick-fix to a mold problem turned in to a day-long kitchen makeover project. I love it!

-For a little boy who now willingly throws his pacifier into his crib after naps. Yay!

-That our church building is within walking distance

-For a budget. No really, I am.

-The Bug's cute, raspy kinda-almost-sick-but-not-really laugh

-For the Mr. for taking me away this weekend--sans Bug. Woo-hoo!

-Good friends who can chat away the blues



December



January



May

5 comments:

  1. great looking kitchen! and i hope you guys have a fantastic weekend away--you deserve it!

    loving your blog, you're courageous and inspiring. keep it up sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love your kitchen!!! Yeah for makeovers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I LOVE your kitchen. Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice kitchen! It's always nice to have something new and fresh! Enjoy it and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to get your advice on painting the cupboards and putting up the backsplash...two things I've wanted to do but never done.

    I agree, you are courageous and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete